Saturday, September 28, 2013

WHY FAIL in netwok marketing ?


Hello Friends..
 
It makes me sad to see so many people fail in MLM. They join in hopes of having a better life then fail, mostly because of the reason I am going to give you below. Can I be honest with you? I WAS one of those people who failed several times before achieving success, and I could check mark just about every reason below for it.
  1. Lack of Training/No Self Growth. If you are unteachable or aren’t willing to invest in your self growth you will fail. The other end of the pendulum is desperately wanting training but not having any available. I n that case you need to go outside of your company to do it.
  2. No Goals Set. As the famous saying goes, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”
  3. Trying Any & Every Program and never committing to any of them. It takes times to build a business, and you just can’t quit and try something new because it didn’t work the first few times your tried it. Get someone to help you who knows what they are doing. Have them watch you and give you suggestions.
  4. Procrastination. Need I say anymore. Get off the couch and take action. Record your favourite show and watch it when you are successful and can afford to take the time.
  5. Non-Consistent Action. Only doing your business when it is convenient or doing it every now and then will not bring you success. You must have actions planned every business to make your home based business grow.
  6. Fear. The only thing I can say about this one is that you have a choice. Your fear or success. You can’t have both. You might feel like your heart is going to pound right out of your chest the first time you go to talk to a stranger about your opportunity, (mine did), but when you get your 1st, then your 10th, then your 50th recruit, you will be so glad that you did.
  7. Lack of Leadership. This is the one I can relate to the most. I spent years looking for someone to lead/mentor me. I am so thankful that I did 6 years ago, it made all the difference. If your leader isn’t helping you then find someone who will, and learn from them. If you don’t have someone who is willing to help you. 
  8. Would you consider me? I can’t do everything that a leader does for you, but I would sure love to answer any questions if I can and to congratulate and applaud you on a job well done.
If you find yourself in any of these situations, have HOPE. You can change them starting today and put yourself on the road to a better place.

I believe in you and your dreams,

No comments:

Post a Comment